Sat 7th Nov 2015
Come and celebrate the arrival of Autumn with an evening of magical fireworks and great live music from a fantastic local band. With a Hog roast, fish & chips, snacks, mulled wine, soft drinks and beer on sale, as well as lots of colourful, spinning and flashing fun gear to play with, this is an event for the entire family.
Tickets are on SALE now with prices from…
£3 for children,
£7 for adults,
£18 for families (2 Children and 2 adults)
Tickets can be purchased at:
• Lockey Farm, Sindlesham Road, Arborfield, RG2 9JH
• Arborfield Store, Eversley Road, RG2 9PQ
• Swallowfield Parish Stores & Post Office, The Street, Swallowfield, RG7 1QY
• The Crown Pub, The Street, Swallowfield, RG7 1QY
• Henry Street Garden Centre, Arborfield, RG2 9JY
• Spencers Wood Stores & Post Office, Wilton House, Basingstoke Rd, RG7 1PH
Finding Swallowfield Park
Swallowfield Park is a Grade II* listed stately home and estate in the English county of Berkshire. The house is near the village of Swallowfield, some 4 miles south of the town of Reading. Postcode: RG7 1TG
What to bring
Warm clothes, torches and cameras are advisable.
Please note bringing alcohol or sparklers is not permitted.
Please use designated parking signposted (see below).
The small print
Strictly no entry/exit after 7.15pm, gates will be closed for entry & exit at 7.15pm prior to fireworks display at 7.30pm due to Health & Safety Regulations. No refunds.
No exit prior to safety check following firework display. (approx 10 mins)