David Cliff Estate Agents are delighted to have been asked to support the 2018 Mortimer Easter Egg Hunt. This is a real community event and one we love to be involved with, It’s so much fun and something for all the family to enjoy.
The 2018 Mortimer Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Saturday 31st March at Mortimer Fairground.
On the day the trail can be completed at any time. You can purchase a map in advance for £2 from 15 March at Budgens, The Baobab or Dads Shop or On the day maps can be purchased from the Hunt HQ which is Mortimer Community Centre anytime between 10am and 4pm.
Your 2018 Mortimer Easter Egg Hunt is planned as follows
1. Buy a map (£2 - sold from 15 March at Budgens, The Baobab, Dads Shop and EEH HQ on the day)
2. Walk the trail
3. Complete the puzzle
4. Find a golden egg on the Fairground and turn it into HQ for your chocolate treat!
*One golden egg per map holder and the raffle number inside determines your prize!
If you're driving (not hopping) there will be a Car park on Fairground, access via Hammonds Heath!
Mortimer Fairground Address
* Victoria Rd, Stratfield Mortimer, Mortimer Common, Reading RG7 3RD
Budgens Mortimer Address
* 15 Victoria Rd, Mortimer Common, Reading RG7 3SH
The Baobab Mortimer Address
* 3 West End Rd, Mortimer Common, Reading RG7 3TB
Dads Shop Mortimer Address
* 23 West End Rd, Mortimer Common, Reading RG7 3TE
To keep up to date with latest news regarding the 2018 Mortimer Easter Egg Hunt please follow their Facebook Page
See www.mortimerpreschool.org.uk more information.