Situated on an Award Winning Development in the heart of Mortimer Village is this two bedroom detached bungalow constructed by reputable developer, TA Fisher. High quality bungalows dont come to the market very often and these will be in high demand so be sure to contact us as soon as possible. Offering circa 963sq.ft of accommodation comprising entrance hall, two front aspect double bedrooms. The main bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room. There is also the family bathroom and then a superb open plan living space running accross the whole width of the property incorporating the fitted kitchen/dining room and living room. Outside you have an open plan frontage with attached garage and two parking spaces. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid to lawn with a paved patio.
The internal photographs shown are taken from the previous show home. There is an Estate Charge payable of £250 pa. Viewings strictly by appointment.
• Heating systems – underfloor / underfloor to ground – radiators to first floor.
• All appliances included oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
• Flooring to hallway, bathrooms, and Kitchen.
• Flooring is Amtico (except bedrooms) – Bar 1F & Stairs to chalet home too
• Bathrooms pre fitted with heated towel radiators, mirrors, Shaver/toothbrush sockets.
• Pre-wiring for Alarm systems control unit, control keypad and alarm siren.
• Pre-wiring of CAT6E data points to each main room, Satellite points to lounge are and main bedroom,
• Full Fibre broadband point nest to main services cupboard (connection subject to contract with BT)
• Outside tap
• Shed Supplied to the 3 beds
• Garage Supplied to the 2 beds
• Power and lighting to garages/carports
• Pre-wiring for addition of an electric car charging point
• Pre-installed doorbell
• Landscaped front gardens, patio to the rear with turfed back gardens.
• Power/lights in the loft.
Tower House Farm has been voted as the winner 2023 of The Best Residential Development - Large at the recent Royal Berkshire Property Awards.