If you are searching for a stylish detached home with a difference, look no further than Plot 49. A new take on the traditional bungalow. Off of the spacious central hallway, you will find a beautiful fully fitted and integrated kitchen/breakfast room and open plan living room, including French doors opening onto the rear garden to bring the great outdoors in, two double bedrooms and a family shower room. The unique feature of this home is the first floor master bedroom, with en suite bathroom and plenty of space to provide a peaceful sanctuary from the hubbub of a busy family home. Outside there is a single attached carport and designated spaces for two more vehicles.
PROPERTY SIZE: 1495ft
• Heating systems – underfloor / underfloor to ground – radiators to first floor.
• All appliances included oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
• Flooring to hallway, bathrooms, and Kitchen.
• Flooring is Amtico (except bedrooms) – Bar 1F & Stairs to chalet home too
• Bathrooms pre fitted with heated towel radiators, mirrors, Shaver/toothbrush sockets.
• Pre-wiring for Alarm systems control unit, control keypad and alarm siren.
• Pre-wiring of CAT6E data points to each main room, Satellite points to lounge are and main bedroom,
• Full Fibre broadband point nest to main services cupboard (connection subject to contract with BT)
• Outside tap
• Shed Supplied to the 3 beds
• Garage Supplied to the 2 beds
• Power and lighting to garages/carports
• Pre-wiring for addition of an electric car charging point
• Pre-installed doorbell
• Landscaped front gardens, patio to the rear with turfed back gardens.
• Power/lights in the loft.